empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum

empire de la lune rouge Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why won't some of the songs on my W10 phone play on a Groove

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum -> Cité Impériale -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlbertSalerno

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 15:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why won't some of the songs on my W10 phone play on a Groove Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am using Groove Music player on my Lumia 640 Windows 10 phone. Some of the songs on the playlist are greyed out and there is a circle with an "i" in the middle next to the song title. When I click on the song I get this message: "We can't play this one It's not on this device and it's not in a place we can stream it from". The song is on the phone (on the sd drive) and will play if I am not using the playlist. I have a playlist with 64 songs and about 25 of them won't play on the playlist. Any ideas?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2IAIWjg
Infographic design agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 15:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum -> Cité Impériale -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange