empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum

empire de la lune rouge Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Google Play Music can't download right now

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum -> Cité Impériale -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlbertSalerno

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 15:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Google Play Music can't download right now Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have a new S4 and have been trying to find ways of getting my music onto it with many failed attempts - looked like it was going to be Doubletwist but then the KitKat update made that a no go as I wouldn't be able to download to SD card. I have opted for Google Play Music - I have set it to download to external sd card and I have started going through the slow process of pressing the little pin on each album so that it will download. First few worked fine but since yesterday it keeps trying to download but immediately flags up the message "Can't download music right now...Will try again later". It has been doing that for more than 24 hours now. I have tried restarting, making sure it is fully charged, unmounting and mounting the sd card, unpinning the album that it is partway through downloading in case that was the problem ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2Fz3AxV
Infographic design service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 15:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire de la lune rouge Index du Forum -> Cité Impériale -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange